SB 41 Gets Hearing on Tuesday
Good news! SB 41, which would repeal pistol purchase permits and close the church carry loophole, will be heard tomorrow March 14th, at 3pm in House Judiciary 3 Committee.
Committee members need to hear from you immediately. In fact, your calls to these members can make the difference in passing this legislation.
- Rep. Hugh Blackwell: 919-733-5805
- Rep. Bill Ward: 919-733-5780
- Rep. John Faircloth: 919-733-5877
- Rep. Julia Howard: 919-733-5904
- Rep. Jeff Zenger: 919-733-5787
Next, make plans to attend the committee hearing tomorrow, located at 16 W Jones St Raleigh, NC 27601 beginning at 3pm. Please see the attached graphic for parking and hearing location information.
Thanks in advance for taking action.
Southeast Region Director
Gun Owners of America